Quorn Country Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$63
US$61
Quorn Grange Hotel(Loughborough)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Bar/Lounge
The Hunting Lodge(Loughborough)
US$126
Toprooms.com
Travelodge Loughborough Central(Loughborough)(Great Value!)
US$61
Travelodge
The Link Hotel(Loughborough)
US$82
US$77
TripAdvisor
Forest Rise Hotel(Loughborough)
All reviewsmaster of ceremonieswedding coordinatornice groundswedding breakfastwonderful weddingchocolate browniebridal suitewedding venuehuge bedfood was lovelybirthday partycourse mealcooked to perfectioncouldn't faultstayed for one nightgood nights sleepsusan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2011

A business trip brought me to Leicester and to this very hotel. The over all impression is fabulous. The hotel is in general clean. Rooms are not the most modern. A large panel of at least 10 switches next to the bed was very misterious. only 3 of the light switches worked. Bathroom was very clean.
Food:
Dinner was excellent (yes, also that is possible in England ;-) ). Breakfast buffet was not very rich, but sufficient. Later I found out that the full English Breakfast (incl. sausage, bacon, black pudding, etc.) was actually in the price included. Therefore I also left the breakfast table with good memories and a full stomach!
Absolutely recommendable!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The older section of the hotel has such thick walls that the wireless internet service is very weak. Breakfast included was above average. The bar menu is limited. the river on the property is merely a stream. Friendly staff and adequate room.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jenskToronto
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We had our wedding reception in the Quorn Country Hotel on 6th August. I know that I read loads of reviews on here before deciding on the venue so I thought it would only be fair to let others know how we got on.
Reception had been booked about 18 months in advance and we did have 2 changes in wedding coordinator in that time however once Carrie was looking after us then that was the end of the staff changes. Carrie was super, she was calm and organised but also gave her opinion and ideas when we needed them.
The actual day went like clockwork. Wedding breakfast was great and I hear the buffet was lovely too. Other reviews had mentioned that there wasn't enough food provided in the buffet but we had more than enough- I think you just have to be sensible about how many you order for. We ordered for all the adults and there was plenty there for the children too. The staff were a credit to the hotel. So many guests commented on how accommodating they were, even at 2am when we were still drinking and I'm sure they just all wanted to go to their beds!
We stayed in the Tom Firr suite instead of the bridal suite and it was lovely. Everyone said their rooms were brilliant. So I would certainly recommend this hotel as a wedding reception venue. Huge thanks again to all the staff for making our day so special!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MissM81
Reviewed 19 August 2011

We celebrated my birthday at Quorn and hopefully I will be treated again next year! I loved it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire T
Reviewed 17 August 2011

over priced,rubbish food and surly staff! reception were no help at all and i certainly would not go back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jane s
QCH1, General Manager at Quorn Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2011

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am sorry that we were not able to make your visit a pleasure.