We stayed as a family of 2 adults, a toddler and a baby for 2 nights for a wedding. The hotel is of a good standard and we stayed in a junior suite which was good quality for the price. It should be noted however that the junior suites are up a set of very steep stairs and therefore are not ideal for families.
Breakfast was great, especially the cooked breakfast, even if they had run out both days of black pudding.
The quality of the wedding was fantastic and was very impressed by the food. Also had room service curry one evening which was very good.
The staff were very helpful, although it did feel as if they were understaffed at times.
Overall, I would happily dstay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, Leicestershire