Arriving by car and from the road the hotel did not look to fancy, but getting into the parking area the building looked very nice. Warm welcome in reception, shown to the room as there were a number of stairs and rather difficult to find. Smal room looking towards a brik wall, not tonice. Did have a very nice afternoon tea with all sorts of cakes mums. Did dine in the restaurant, good Atmosphaere but only a few guests. Staff very proff, starter and dessert excellent but the meat was not good at all! Good nigth sleep and looking forward to the breakfast in the morning, but a bit disapointed, had to wait long for the cooked and waitres came back , they had forgotten what i ordered, tried wonce more and the plate came with out the ordered bacon !!!!. Not sure if i would stay here next time, a bit over priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, Leicestershire