We booked through a Groupon deal staying the weekend of 5th April.
If you're staying here hoping to get massive portions with your meal then you are going to be disappointed.The portions are smallish but the food is good.
However,don't let that put you off staying.The reception check in / check out is excellent, very polite staff and a welcoming atmosphere.The staff can't do enough for you and nothing is too much trouble.You are treated as a 'person' as opposed to a 'guest'
Rooms are an excellent size and well presented.
Breakfast is very good.The food is good and the waitress really works her socks off.
The bar area is spacious and a very relaxed atmosphere.
The grounds are tidy and well kept, with a good size car park.
Special thanks to Paige for excellent service andmaking us feel welcome and to Rebecca and Laura for going the ' extra mile'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, Leicestershire