Whilst the staff on reception were very young they were also very helpful and professional.
The door was opened for me, and checked in very efficiently and the bag was taken to the room.
The food in the restaurant was good but it was a little chilly as we were seated in the conservatory.
I was staying away on business and a hotel like this is a nice change to the corporate chain hotels.
Lovely countryside and looked like a lovely village but unfortunately I did not get to see much of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, Leicestershire