Called yesterday for afternoon tea.
Any one else going please keep your money in your pocket.
Wine was not served on arrival, had to ask.
The food served up was the worst standard to ever be served to me.
Old dried scones, three of the smallest finger sandwich each, no choice.
A cut up waffle to bulk up the plate presentation, two off horrible short cake biscuits.
Sorry but had to walk out. Picture of food to be on offer for tea was fraud.
Seating area left to be desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, Leicestershire