lovely overnight stay, room good size and clean . nice setting and lovely grounds found staff to be attentive and pleasant. breakfast very good nice to have it freshly cooked and served to your table. we were worried after reading recent reviews but would certainly stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, Leicestershire