We booked a romantic break to celebrate our wedding anniversary which included 3 course evening meal and breakfast the next morning. We had an executive room which was very nice and overlooked the garden and the river. The bathroom needed some attention as there was mould growing in the corner of the bath but on the whole the room was good.
The evening meal was very nice but the service was painfully slow. Only two members of staff on but neither seemed to know what they were supposed to be doing.
At breakfast the next morning we were served by a very pleasant and helpful waitress who was very eager to please. Breakfast was high on choice but low on quality. You could have built a wall with the bagels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, Leicestershire