After seeing the recent reviews we were a bit sceptical about this booking, but it was fantastic, we had a meal in the restaurant, a lovely room within the building, a bit dim but the food and service more than made up for it. We had a voucher so didn't really know what to expect but we were treated no differently to anyone in the restaurant. It is certainly somewhere we will go again and somewhere we shall recommend. Building and surroundings are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, Leicestershire