I recently came here for an evening meal with a couple of friends. We were greeted on arrival, not the best greeting as women was wanting to push us in very quickly. However we were then greeted by a lovely gentlemen who ensured all our needs were fulfilled. The Shires was absolutely beautiful and so was the service. The food was satisfying but not brilliant however we thoroughly enjoyed the evening and I would love to mention the waiters name but unfortunately We have forgotten what he was called. Absolutely amazing personality and hospitality and made our overall visit here one I won't forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, Leicestershire