Booked a junior suite for two nights at this hotel and was not impressed at all.
I've stayed in a lot of hotels of various ratings all over the world and this was one of the worst I've experienced for its class.
No air conditioning or cooling (just a single fan in a cupboard to be plugged in)
No mini bar or fridge (in a suite?)
No room safe
The windows barely open to let in any air
TV is tiny with hardly any channels
The "double" bed was two singles pushed together
There was an ironing board but no iron
Towels were stiff and there were no other items (like robes etc)
The breakfast was basic and quite stingy for £15 per person
Lastly, and this is only during the olympics, but we had to go through a metal detector and have our bags x-rayed each time we entered the hotel.
The pool wasn't too cold and the leisure facilities are quite good
The internet was fast and had good coverage in the hotel
To give an idea, this hotel was so bad that I created a trip advisor account just to leave a review even though I've been using the website for years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burleigh Court is one of the Midlands' largest 4 star accredited conference centre and hotel, combining outstanding meeting facilities with first-class accommodation. Voted VisitEngland Large Hotel of the Year in 2014, The contemporary venue offers 225 quality en-suite bedrooms including executive suites, accessible rooms, twin rooms and spacious double rooms. Adjacent to the main hotel is Burleigh Court Lodge, which provides 40 high quality en-suite rooms offering exceptional value and comfort. The Hotel has a recently refurbished restaurant, bar and lounge area which provide the perfect backdrop to tuck into a wide variety of cuisine, which is made with locally-sourced produce. Guests can also enjoy our spa facilities which includes a well-equipped gym, swimming pool, whirlpool spa, steam room, and sauna.What's more all guests can take advantage of free parking and free Wi-Fi during their stay. The hotel is located just one mile from junction 23 of the M1, three miles from Loughborough's Intercity railway station and eight miles from East Midlands Airport, altogether making us the perfect backdrop for leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Burleigh Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imago At Burleigh Court Hotel Loughborough
- Imago At Burleigh Court Loughborough
- Burleigh Court Loughborough, Leicestershire