I was quite pleased with my stay at this hotel, which I stayed in when I attended a course for several days last week.
I am a disabled guy who uses a wheelchair, so some of my views are based on special needs that causes, when I can assist other disabled people assess if this hotel is for them I will.
Without exception they were pleasant and keen to assist without ever making me feel they were over the top. The restaurant staff was charming, willing to help when I needed it (for example moving chairs or carrying plates) and all the staff who I met were five star.
Food & Drink
Sometimes the food was exceptional, almost always fine and one meal was disappointing.
I cannot drink alcohol because it does not agree with medication but for once I was quite relieved – a SMALL glass of wine over £5! The coffee in the restaurant was disappointing, it almost always had a strong bitter taste. From the machines it was fine and the hot chocolate was outstanding.
Fairly small but everything needed was there, including a full wetroom with several grab rails, all well placed. My main complaint would be that the wetroom lived up to its name, at the end of a shower, almost the whole room was one big lake – that should be improved on.
The bed was not great, but that might have been my problems that caused that
A pleasant stay in a pleasant hotel. Not perfect but I would be more than happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burleigh Court is one of the Midlands' largest 4 star accredited conference centre and hotel, combining outstanding meeting facilities with first-class accommodation. Voted VisitEngland Large Hotel of the Year in 2014, The contemporary venue offers 225 quality en-suite bedrooms including executive suites, accessible rooms, twin rooms and spacious double rooms. Adjacent to the main hotel is Burleigh Court Lodge, which provides 40 high quality en-suite rooms offering exceptional value and comfort. The Hotel has a recently refurbished restaurant, bar and lounge area which provide the perfect backdrop to tuck into a wide variety of cuisine, which is made with locally-sourced produce. Guests can also enjoy our spa facilities which includes a well-equipped gym, swimming pool, whirlpool spa, steam room, and sauna.What's more all guests can take advantage of free parking and free Wi-Fi during their stay. The hotel is located just one mile from junction 23 of the M1, three miles from Loughborough's Intercity railway station and eight miles from East Midlands Airport, altogether making us the perfect backdrop for leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Burleigh Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imago At Burleigh Court Hotel Loughborough
- Imago At Burleigh Court Loughborough
- Burleigh Court Loughborough, Leicestershire