I stayed here for one night on business. I was travelling alone. On arrival it took quite some time for the receptionist to find my booking. My room was clean, comfortable and functional. However, the light from the window was obstructed by a large plant outside. I used the swimming pool. Sadly the pool area is very much in need of some refurbishment. As a female, I don't feel comfortable sitting in bars or restaurants alone so usually order room service when away from home. I rang room service and waited 10 minutes for an answer. I was then told that I could only have sandwiches for dinner as the football was on so they were running a barbecue. My option was this or the main restaurant. In the restaurant I was then advised that I should really have a starter as the food would be quite a while. The wine is also ridiculously expensive. While in the the restaurant there was another customer behaving very oddly and aggressively. This didn't trouble me but may have felt intimidating to other lone female travellers. All the more reason why room service should be prioritised over football. Don't get me wrong, I like football but surely customers should come first in a hotel . The food is over priced also. The staff in the restaurant were brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Burleigh Court is one of the Midlands' largest 4 star accredited conference centre and hotel, combining outstanding meeting facilities with first-class accommodation. Voted VisitEngland Large Hotel of the Year in 2014, The contemporary venue offers 225 quality en-suite bedrooms including executive suites, accessible rooms, twin rooms and spacious double rooms. Adjacent to the main hotel is Burleigh Court Lodge, which provides 40 high quality en-suite rooms offering exceptional value and comfort. The Hotel has a recently refurbished restaurant, bar and lounge area which provide the perfect backdrop to tuck into a wide variety of cuisine, which is made with locally-sourced produce. Guests can also enjoy our spa facilities which includes a well-equipped gym, swimming pool, whirlpool spa, steam room, and sauna.What's more all guests can take advantage of free parking and free Wi-Fi during their stay. The hotel is located just one mile from junction 23 of the M1, three miles from Loughborough's Intercity railway station and eight miles from East Midlands Airport, altogether making us the perfect backdrop for leisure and business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Burleigh Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imago At Burleigh Court Hotel Loughborough
- Imago At Burleigh Court Loughborough
- Burleigh Court Loughborough, Leicestershire