Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
mickrichards2024

Recent business stay. Jan 2024

Review of Burleigh Court
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Jan 2024
Very comfortable stay with good meeting facilities and range of food and beverages. Staff always very accommodating and nothing too much trouble. Accommodation in bedrooms decent too. Bathroom facilities basic but fine for purpose.
Michael Hart, General Manager at Burleigh Court, responded to this review
Responded 1 Feb 2024
Hello Mr Richards,

Thank You for staying with us at Burleigh Court Hotel. It is lovely to hear you had a very good comfortable stay with us while here on your conference. I am pleased you enjoyed all our food and beverage facilities.

We do hope to see you again very soon at Burleigh Court Hotel .

Kind Regards .

July 2012
    £120
3.8 miles from Burleigh Court
Free parking
one of our recently refurbished rooms
£81
    £89
4.0 miles from Burleigh Court
View more hotels in Loughborough
1,318 results
All reviews university campus leisure facilities steam room pool and gym training course good size bar menu executive room fresh fruit business trip biscuits evening meal bar area excellent breakfast visiting loughborough stayed for one night plenty of parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2024

Just what we needed for a 1 night stay, before a competition on campus the next day.
Clean and comfortable, with a good choice of breakfast. Good nights sleep had by all.
Would stay again if I need somewhere to stay in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Hart, General Manager at Burleigh Court, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2024

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank You for staying with us at Burleigh Court Hotel the night prior to your competition on campus. It is great to hear you had a good night sleep and fuelled up on a good breakfast.
I hope the competition went well for you Elizabeth.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon ahead of your next competition.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 January 2024

We hold a number of events at Burleigh Court, and the staff at always go above and beyond to ensure these weekend events run well. Nothing is too much trouble and we always get the personal touch, from meet and greet in reception through to our private buffet dinners. Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

Hello Jan,

Thank you as always for being such a loyal customer and apart of our Imago family ! it is always a pleasure to have you and your team stay with us . We cant wait for your next visit.

Take care and look forward to catching up again very soon

kind Regards ]

Reviewed 16 January 2024

Burleigh Court Hotel is in a pleasant location in the grounds of Loughborough University. It is attractive and clean throughout, and the rooms are appointed to a high standard. The staff are helpful and efficient and looked after me and my guest well. There is a luxurious restaurant, but I didn’t need it. There is also a swimming pool to complete one’s stay. Next time I’ll allow enough time to use it! The only down side was that the hotel was a little difficult to find - I think the post code could be wrong.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Colin,

Thank You for staying with us at Burleigh Court Hotel. Thank you for your positive feedback. It is lovely to hear you enjoyed your time with us and managed to use most of our facilities. Definitely on your next visit you must use Burleigh Springs and unwind in our swimming pool.
We look forward to welcome you back again very soon Colin.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 7 January 2024

Shower water was cold, no bath plug, shower head was coming apart, sheets felt like plastic as if they were made for a hospital ward, food was passable but overpriced. Not great, but not the worst I have stayed in. If given the chance I would not opt to stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Hart, General Manager at Burleigh Court, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2024

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us at Burleigh Court Hotel. I am very sorry to hear your stay was not as enjoyable as it could have been . Please could we catch up to discuss your experience further. info@welcometoimago.com

Many thanks

Reviewed 30 December 2023

On the evening of the 13th of December, I’ve arranged for my parents to have dinner at the lounge and restaurant at around 7pm. I’ve made sure that I booked it ahead of time during check-in on the same day. They’ve told me that the staff took time to have them seated, take their order and serve their meals. I understand that the kitchen can be busy, but my parents told me that their food was served cold.

I’ve addressed this with Anne at the reception. Fortunately, she was able to make amends for it which we are grateful. So, thank you very much for all your assistance, Anne!

Date of stay: December 2023