“Pleasently surprised !! ”

F1K Indoor Karting Ltd
Ranked #15 of 16 Fun & Games in Loughborough
More attraction details
Owner description: F1K Indoor Go Karting is the ideal destination for any occasion. Compete against friends, family and co-workers at speeds of up to 45 mph. Our 400 metre circuit also features a 150f flyover making F1K the only place to race. Our East Midlands track has the following onsite facilities: ● Computerised Kiosk Check in ● Disabled Toilets ● Free Car Parking ● Vending Refreshments ● Changing Rooms with Lockers ● Junior Karts ● Adult Karts ● Spectators' Viewing Area Venue Hire F1K Loughborough can be hired for special events or occasions such as product launches, filming or other requirements. Children's Parties Our standard Party pack provides one hour of exclusive use of the Loughborough track and is suitable for parties of up to 15 drivers. Corporate Hospitality Our experienced Event Coordinators will ensure your guests are looked after from the moment they arrive at our track. Hot & Cold Catering We have a number of standard catering options available; from cold buffets, hot meals to children's party packs. All of our catering options can be modified to match your individual or dietary requirements. For freshness and quality all food is provided by outside contractors so please pre order when you book. Stag & Hen Parties Karting is great fun and is perfect for breaking the ice between your friends and family. There's no better way of kicking off your celebration than getting behind the wheel of a go-kart.
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I booked this venue for a group of us to go for my boyfriends 30th birthday in June. After I booked, I read some horrendous reviews and comments on here. Well, either we were lucky or some people have just got outrageously high expectations of a karting track. Staff were friendly and informative, the track was well thought out and different from other we have visited. We had an amazing time F1K karting and will happily visit again. Things are a bit grubby and worn but what do people expect for a well used go kart track !? Best of all I came second out of nine and absolutely loved beating the boys, except my boyfriend who just had to come first......grrrr! Oh well I'll beat him next time !!

Donna L, Front Office Manager at F1K Indoor Karting Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for you positive feedback, I am really glad you had a great time!

I hope to see you back at the track very soon!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Second try at Karting, after a bad experience they offered us a return free visit and we decided to take up the offer and may I say that Leon ensured we had a great time.
100% better thank you all.

1  Thank Alisonjohnson1971
Donna L, Front Office Manager at F1K Indoor Karting Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for you positive feedback. I will pass your kind words on to Leon.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I have been to many different kart tracks. In and outside. I have also been to this f1k track about 6 years ago although it was clockwise. That time it was good. Yes a few karts went wrong, but this time was poor. Poor quality personel. Poor quality karts. Poor quality safety equipment.
A young staff member decided it was ok to take their own very fast kart onto the track when the session was underway. Ended in one of our junior members of the team becomimg panicked and crashed. Not cool. Our kart had issues, previous front end damage caused the accelerator to become stuck and would not release! Throttle cable insecure. Fuel pump insecure. Seat insecure. Frontal damage stopped the use of the top 1/3 of the steering wheel as plastic had bent over wheel. Other teams suffered entire wheels coming off! Yes off. Running out of fuel which is odd. Thought that would be a rather basic pre start check! 4 red light incidents causing stopping on track loosing time with no adjustment made due to again, poor equipment. I took my own helmet and gloves (if you dont it is an extra £2 approx). All clothing needed an industrial clean. EVERYTHING was filthy. Very happy i had my helmet etc.
Overall poor quality service and I can not stress enough how much you should avoid until they get their act together.

2  Thank Alex S

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry you feel that you had a bad experience with us. Please get in touch with me directly donna.lindsay@f1k.co.uk with your contact details. I will be happy to further investigate your feedback/comments as we take customer satisfaction very seriously.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I took my 8 year old (he was just about bang on the 130cm height mark) to F1K karting and i must admit having read some reveiws was a bit dubious about it but i have to say either some peoples expectations are way to high or some investment has been made. My 8 year old was very excited about both of us being able to drive together and although his junior kart was not quite as fast as mine he really enjoyed it. The facilities are not 5 star by any means but its a go karting site so i would expect it to be. We purchased our own racing balaclavas for £2 each to wear under our helmets which my lad loved and was still wearing it at home. On the whole the place was a good venue in more than suitable condition and very good value (£44 for the 2 of us for half hour). For people who are used to going to karting tracks i don't think you will be disappointed i would recomend to anybody who wants to enjoy a good race around a fun track.

Donna L, Front Office Manager at F1K Indoor Karting Ltd, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for you positive feedback, I am really glad you had a great time! We always run offers on our website and Facebook pages and we try and provide great value for money

I hope to see you back at the track very soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Have wanted to try gokarting for a long time and I thoroughly enjoyed my first experience of it at this venue. I purchased some vouchers for it on groupon so got it at a good price and went with a group of friends, the majority of who had done it before. We had no problems with broken down or faulty karts, all seemed to be in good working condition, although a few of the group did think some had slightly more power than others, whether that's the case or not. Found the staff helpful and polite. The suits and gloves could do with being renewed as they are a bit too well worn. Track was also a bit rough at the top of the ramp. Overall an enjoyable evening at the discounted price.

1  Thank ALM234

Thank you so much for your positive comments! I am really happy that we could help make your first karting experience a memorable one! Our main priority is to ensure that you have the best time possible in a safe environment, so its nice to hear good feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the track again very soon!