Lowest prices for your stay
£95
Fully refundable before Fri, 3 May
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
£84
Fully refundable before Fri, 3 May
No booking fees
All reviews afternoon tea patio doors wedding party sandwiches staff were attentive one night stay breakfast was delicious plenty of parking quorn meal venue function
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2023

Personally I have had two great stays at the hotel while on a work trip. Both times my room has been excellent, spacious and clean and very comfortable. The surroundings are great and took a few runs in the countryside, which is amazing if you are into running.

That being said, the hotel itself is pretty worn and the public areas really need an upgrade. Breakfast is underwhelming while food choices for dinner were okay, but not blown away. There are restaurants in the area that I would probably prefer instead.

All in all a comfortable stay without being blown away, so it very depends on what you expect.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul Op's Mgr, Guest Services / Front Office at Quorn Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2023

Hi Asger,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 30 November 2023

This hotel is a mixture of a hospital ward, a working mans club and a sauna. The mattresses were so old they squished down to the bed frame meaning I was lay in a similar position to if I was in a huge shell. A huge very hot shell as the room was boiling hot. Looks very pretty from the outside but the positivity ends there.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul Op's Mgr, Guest Services / Front Office at Quorn Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2023

Hi Bethany,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and we are sorry to see that your stay with us didn't meet with your expectations. Obviously an individuals views are purely subjective, but, I find your description of the Hotel to be a little confusing as we are constantly being left positive comments with regards to the character of the property. Yes, there is ongoing maintenance and repair work being done which is normal for independent hotels, but I fail to see where your reference to a hospital ward has any baring on the aesthetics of the Quorn Grange.

Mattresses again are a preference of the individual guest. Some like a firm mattresses, others soft. Obviously we can't accommodate every guest's personal liking, but I can assure you that the mattresses are constantly reviewed and replaced where necessary.

As for the working man's club - your opinion of our other guests is, again, purely subjective and not something I would look to comment on.

Thank you again for your review and you have a good day.

Reviewed 28 November 2023 via mobile

Interesting hotel full of fascinating Trade Union memorabilia. Really lovely reception staff (apart from one rude and slightly terrifying older lady one morning), lovely young lads in the restaurant and the food was fabulous. The furnishings could do with a bit of updating and the mattress I had needed changing, but overall I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul Op's Mgr, Guest Services / Front Office at Quorn Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2023

Hi Naughtybun,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and we are pleased to see that you enjoyed your time here with us.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 2 September 2023

We have just spent two nights at this hotel for my brother in laws wedding. On the Thursday night we had a meal in the hotel for 13 of us. The meal did take rather a long time to come and my mother in laws dessert took an hour to come, so she ended up eating it on her knee in the bar area, not really ideal for a lady in her 80s. Saying that the food was superb! There was one member of staff which really shone and provided excellent customer service and that was Kieron, very polite, friendly and helpful. The wedding was superb and a beautiful setting. The meal was again superb! Our room was a family room and very spacious and the beds were VERY comfy! Plenty of plug sockets, a full length mirror, tea, coffee, water and biscuits.. what more could you want!
We read the reviews before we came and to be honest we were worried about what we were going to find, but I can honestly not fault the venue!

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Paul Op's Mgr, Guest Services / Front Office at Quorn Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive review and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide, what we feel is, our normal service. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back sometime in the future. You have a great day.

Reviewed 5 August 2023 via mobile

I stayed for a night next day we checked out but I really liked this resort hotel,.friendly staff, clean room, bed linen, towels, bathroom very neat and clean with all bedroom accessories, toiletries. Nice spacious room, backyard with a very beautiful garden. Breakfast had less options no variety but overall experience was excellent. Highly recommended

Room tip: Calm peaceful place
Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Paul Op's Mgr, Guest Services / Front Office at Quorn Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2023

Hi Aamrah,

We are really please to see hat you enjoyed your time with us here at the Quorn Grange Hotel and appreciate your taking the time to leave such a positive review. have a great day.