Five of us had a nice meal at The Hunting Lodge on a Saturday evening. The place was reasonably full and the staff were welcoming and attentive. The menu is varied and food was good. We had unlimited servings of salad, veg and chips as we had the triple combos. Desserts were large as well. We had a really nice evening. Would highly recommend it and will visit again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular three story granite building proudly boasts six individually styled bedrooms ranging from the ethnic origins of The Biko room to the regal opulence of the Louis Room. With full restaurant and bar serving delicious food and drinks all day - seven days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your The Hunting Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunting Hotel Loughborough
- Hunting Hotel Loughborough
- The Hunting Lodge Loughborough, Leicestershire