Visited with a friend on a weekday lunch when our usual place was closed.
Was very quiet in the restaurant but lovely inside (if a little dark), with nice views over the garden.
I had the chilli followed by a coffee and my friend had an omelette. All very nice and the service was friendly and efficient until the end when no one came to collect our bill so we had to go to the bar. But all in all I would visit again, I think it would be better for dinner on a weekend or a Sunday roast as it would be a bit busier and have more atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular three story granite building proudly boasts six individually styled bedrooms ranging from the ethnic origins of The Biko room to the regal opulence of the Louis Room. With full restaurant and bar serving delicious food and drinks all day - seven days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Hunting Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunting Hotel Loughborough
- Hunting Hotel Loughborough
- The Hunting Lodge Loughborough, Leicestershire