“Excellent meal.”

Dining at Queens Hotel
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Lockerbie
Price range: US$7 - US$33
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Me and 2 of my friends went to the Queens for a meal. It was an excellent day and the hotel was very pictures. When we arrived we were greeted and was given a menu which was full of choice. We were amazed at the presentation and the taste was excellent. Afterwards we could not resist a pudding as they all sounded great. Not been in a long time and I will definitely be going back!!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Evening meals, very good too, lots of choices, washed down with pint (or two), if you want to eat out, then Lockerbie is short drive down the road.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We popped in here as we were staying at the Murrayfield b&b 5 mins drive away.
We were met at reception by a lovely lady, who showed us through to the bar, did not get her name but she is a credit to the hotel. We just wanted a quick meal as we were shattered from a long drive.
Service was instant and the food arrived very quickly, everything was perfect and price wise was spot on.

The lady that met us at reception was very attentive and I recommend the Queens for dinner, also its right by the M74, so perfect spot.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The happy hour 2 courses for £10 or add a third course for an extra £2 was very popular and good value for money. Steaks were also good quality, as was the cooked dinner, Macaroni cheese the main option for veggies but not a great choice for non meat eaters.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

8/5/2013
A certain member of staff in the Queens hotel needs some training on the dietary needs of someone who suffers from Coeliac disease. I was diagnosed very recently with the condition and am therefore coming to terms with what I can and can't eat. Knowing what is and is not gluten free can be confusing - sauces etc. I asked the waitress / barmaid about the starter menu and was surprised when she said that I should know what I can eat. She never made any effort to assist and when I asked her if she had come across people with the condition before all she could say was "from time to time". and did not seem a bit bothered whether I ate there or not. Eating out is an enjoyable experience, not on this occasion.