“Brilliant food and service”
Review of Drovers Inn - CLOSED

Drovers Inn
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

On arrival at the Drovers Inn we had a warm welcome and shown to the dining room area, very cozy and well decorated, brilliant service and the food was excellent.

Very welcoming and I would definitely recommend eating here :)

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My husband and I had a meal here last night. Very friendly staff, generous portions and excellent value for money. Would definitely go again next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Myself and 17 members of my famiy ate at Drovers Inn for my mums 70 birthday meal. I have to say it was one of the best dining experinces I have had in a long time. Excellent freshly made food , there wasnt one complaint from our table and I think between us we had nearly everything on the menu. The pricing was outstanding and the service while a little muddled was still exemplary. I would highly recommend Drovers Inn and would not hesitate to eat there again!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

A cozy restaurant, good food, friendly staff. Couldn't have hoped for more. A family meal for three without breaking the bank.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We stopped here for lunch to break up a long drive and were very impressed. Although the bar is not one of old character that you would expect it did not matter because the staff service and meals were excellent. Very generous sized portions and well worth the stop in this quiet little town.

1  Thank Ladderinthebush