“Whish if i had stayed longer!!”

Pickmere Country House
Ranked #3 of 14 Knutsford B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Nice,clean rooms.very good bed and friendly staff..more than i expected for the price i paid.will definetly stay there next time ehen im arround.
An English b&b at its best

• Stayed: May 2012

Reviewed 19 February 2012

I don't normally stay in guest houses but thought I'd give it a try. I have found most hotels around Knutsford a bit bland or samey - though this was a few years back. I was pleased with my overnight stay for business. Nice welcome from the owners, fantastic room at the top of the house overlooking the country road and fields, great home cooked breakfast - so much better than those buffet style breakfasts in hotels! Wifi was also very useful as a business traveller. I would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2012

My colleague and I arrived at the guest house to a warm greeting. We were adivsed that we were quite late and that we should hurry if we wished to get something to eat at a local pub. B efore we left that evening the landlady informed us that she had phone ahead to let the pub know we would be arriving a little late.

The rooms were spaciouss, warm and comfortable.

The atmosphere was exptremely pleasant.

I wouold certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2011

We stayed three nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. Comfortable,spacious room and quiet peaceful location ensured we had a really good night's sleep.Breakfast was excellant. Service was fast and efficient and the food was top quality. We would highly recommend it and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I stayed here after looking around local hotels, guest houses and B&Bs in the north Cheshire area. This is the best one I found. The quality of the room, the service, the surroundings are something special. I was lucky in that I was upgraded to the superior room, but anyway - it's a great place to stay and I would very much recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Very, very comfortable. Friendly and helpful owners and staff. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MunroBill
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Needed a clean, comfortable, friendly place to stay for one night whilst on business and this fitted the bill perfectly. Room & facilities very good (large flat screen TV, Freeview channels, Wireless Internet, Very good en-suite). Small things but often things that let other places down (e.g. excellent TV reception and good water pressure for the shower). They served an excellent breakfast with plenty of choice and local produce. I arrived late but the owner (Felicia) was very helpful, still showing me the hotel facilities and to my room. Also helped with some toiletries I'd forgotten to pack - First class customer service! Lived up to the other positive reviews i'd read before booking. Wouldn't hesitate to return and have recommended it to a business client who i was visiting the following day near Knutsford.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Knutsford
Cottons Hotel & Spa
#2 of 14 in Knutsford
Angel at King St
Angel at King St
#12 of 14 in Knutsford

Been to Pickmere Country House? Share your experiences!