“Perfect!”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Knutsford
manchester
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

stayed here whilst visiting the jodrell bank proms!

what an accomodating team and members of staff. so helpful.

mentioned to the receptionist where we were going that night and five minutes later a knock on the door with printed directions to Jodrell Bank.

and the four poster bed with a view over the green - the comfiest night's sleep EVER!! (and i have stayed at many of the big 4* star chain hotels!)

the staff where perfectly on hand and never intrusive.

i just need another excuse for a night out within the area so I can book again, which is a definate.

fantastic breakfast as well.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Oxford
Reviewed 23 August 2013

The Longview Hotel is a reasonably budget hotel but the fixtures and fittings were of a good standard, I found the staff friendly and helpful and its a nice easy walk into the centre of what is a very nice town centre indeed.

Room Tip: My room at the front of the hotel had a big bay window and plenty of space.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Potton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The hotel provided an adequate room for an overnight stay. The bar was dominated by the television and provided little in the way of draft beers. The breakfast was good with ample choice of fruit juices, fresh fruit ample tea and coffee and a well presented full English.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Rickmansworth, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and I had a wonderful time. They staff are really friendly and it felt like home away from home. The food was great and the rooms were extremely clean. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to all my friends

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Mandanaz55
Knutsford
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I stayed here for two nights when I was getting married. We had the three person room as I stayed with a bridesmaid and a child the night before, then with my new husband on the second night. We couldn't have asked for a better stay.

Check in was easy and being able to park off road in Knutsford was a bonus, the room was clean and well decorated, although not as pretty as some of the other rooms I saw in the hotel, I guess that's due to it being a 'family' room. The room offered everything you could need, with full tea and coffee making facilities, a hair drier and trouser press. An added extra was the free wifi, if only all hotels were up to speed on this.

We expected to hear some noise from the large funfair across the road, but once inside the hotel you wouldn't even know the fair was in town.

The bunker bar was ideal for a relaxing drink in the evening and I ordered a bottle of prosecco to be brought up to our room in the morning whilst we were all getting ready, this was nicely presented upon arrival. The hotel dealt very well with the amount of people I had visit, including the photographer and make-up artist.

Breakfast was good, with a selection of offerings and the staff were all very friendly.

I've seen a few reviews saying that the hotel is expensive, which I can understand, but Knutsford is expensive overall and I think the hotel offered pretty good value.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank EmmaLWS
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights for business.
Upon arrival I was upgraded to a suite :)
It was extremely spacious. Very large bedroom with an extremely comfortable, massive bed and then a lounge/dining room with tv, sofa and dining table and chairs.
There was also a very good sized garden which is great if your a smoker as you don't have to go to street to smoke. There were nice plants, a lawn and large table and chairs, would be great in the summer.
The bathroom was very clean with a good sized bath and shower over the bath which worked perfectly.
The staff here are great. Kelly on reception was extremely welcoming and friendly and gave us a detailed show round of our rooms when we arrived.
The rooms are not ultra modern or flashy. There is no 70 inch tvs or anything like that, but you do have a basic small flatscreen and also have free wi-fi which is very handy as the 3G networks are hard to pick up around here.

Overall a very nice stay and I would definitely stay again! If you manage to stay in a suite try number 26!

Room Tip: I was in a suite, number 26 which is lovely. Aalso saw room 14 a premier double room - only problem...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kimberley H
Cheshire
Reviewed 15 January 2013

I booked 4 rooms for an office Christmas party at nearby Tatton Park in December, the Longview is a great little hotel, the staff were lovely and accomodating. The basement bar is brilliant for a big crowd, very cosy and they didn't mind us staying up late! Nice family run atmosphere, immaculate rooms, great value.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Piadora
Also consider these accommodations in or near Knutsford
Cottons Hotel & Spa
#4 of 9 in Knutsford
Alderley Edge Hotel
Alderley Edge Hotel
#1 of 2 in Alderley Edge

Been to Longview Hotel? Share your experiences!