Spent one night in Knutsford. The hotel wasn't quite what we were expecting, a mix of relatively modern and very old. Our room was in the old building, which is attached to the pub. To be honest it was refreshing to stay in a Premier Inn with a different feel to the norm, as we had a big room which included a bathroom with a window! The downside was the very busy road near to the room, which means you couldn't open a window because of the noise (it was ok with the window closed). It's about 3 miles into Knutsford, so not easily within walking distance if you dine in the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the A556 road, the M56 motorway and M6 motorways, the hotel offers comfortable rooms, free parking and a family-friendly Brewers Fayre pub-restaurant.Close to Tatton park country park is 2 miles, Mere Golf and Country Club, the Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) is 3.5 miles (5.6 km) from Knutsford Railway Station.South-west of Manchester city centre, this Premier Inn hotel is less than 10 miles (16 km) from Old Trafford football stadium.Some rooms can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection.Breakfast Served until 10:30am every morningBrwers Fayre offers fantastic value "Pub food as it should" Free Wi Fi is also available in Brewers Fayre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel Knutsford
- Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel Cheshire