I stayed one night and was given one of the 'stable' rooms. As you might guess this is in an area that used to be stables, and so is not the typical premier inn room. I guess the only slight drawback, for some, would be the short walk around the outside to get to your room. There is some road noise, to be expected in a hotel next to a busy road - it was a hot night that I stayed but I had to keep the windows shut due to the road noise.
The room I had had a large bathroom, with authentic beams, but only had a shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the A556 road, the M56 motorway and M6 motorways, the hotel offers comfortable rooms, free parking and a family-friendly Brewers Fayre pub-restaurant.Close to Tatton park country park is 2 miles, Mere Golf and Country Club, the Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) is 3.5 miles (5.6 km) from Knutsford Railway Station.South-west of Manchester city centre, this Premier Inn hotel is less than 10 miles (16 km) from Old Trafford football stadium.Some rooms can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection.Breakfast Served until 10:30am every morningBrwers Fayre offers fantastic value "Pub food as it should" Free Wi Fi is also available in Brewers Fayre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel Knutsford
- Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel Cheshire