We stayed here one night to attend a wedding in nearby. We were given a room which was at the front of the hotel in the older part of the building and which faced the main road. My first thought was this is going to be noisy, but I was wrong with the double glazing we weren't disturbed at all. The room was clean with a nice bathroom which had a window (not something you usually get in a hotel) and there was a great mirror in the bedroom with just the right lighting to be able to put my make up on. Perfectly acceptable hotel for one or two nights stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the A556 road, the M56 motorway and M6 motorways, the hotel offers comfortable rooms, free parking and a family-friendly Brewers Fayre pub-restaurant.Close to Tatton park country park is 2 miles, Mere Golf and Country Club, the Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) is 3.5 miles (5.6 km) from Knutsford Railway Station.South-west of Manchester city centre, this Premier Inn hotel is less than 10 miles (16 km) from Old Trafford football stadium.Some rooms can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection.Breakfast Served until 10:30am every morningBrwers Fayre offers fantastic value "Pub food as it should" Free Wi Fi is also available in Brewers Fayre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel Knutsford
- Premier Inn Knutsford (Bucklow Hill) Hotel Cheshire