1,496 results
All reviews browns restaurant the club lounge salt room afternoon tea aromatherapy associates mud treatment overlooking the lake changing rooms relaxation room underfloor heating junior suite evening meal treatment rooms bottle of prosecco food was lovely steam room robes and slippers
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It's very rare to use these words about one hotel but they are entirely warranted in this review.
From the welcome at the door to the lovely warm informative check in with the porter chatting
to us on the way to our room was Wonderful.
I have decided not to single out any staff members for individual praise because they have ALL
been outstanding.
Browns restaurant is where we have enjoyed dinner and subsequently a delicious breakfast this
morning.
Simple food Exquisitely prepared and presented to table by happy ,smiling ,attentive ,genuinely
concerned and professional waiting staff.
Again it would be unfair to single out any individual because they were ALL worthy of praise.
The Mere Room is lovely and spacious with an excellent warm bath/shower suite with two sinks.
The aircon is quiet and very efficient at keeping the room at just the right temperature or a good
old fashioned opening window for night air if you prefer.
A quick mention of the butter which they serve at room temperature, a nice touch that differentiates
Between a good hotel and a Great Hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
GaryJohnsonGM, General Manager at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good afternoon luvdubai,

Firstly I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We use all our feedback as a tool to help us continuously provide a high level of service to all our guests. I will be passing on your kind words to the team.

I do hope we get to welcome you back to the Mere in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for a trip over for business. This really is a top class hotel. The Christmas decorations even made it more special. Very clean and beautifully decorated. What made my stay even more special was a lady called Joanna who was serving at breakfast. I was really pushed for time and did not even have 5 mins. Realising I was in a big rush she went and made up a little box for my breakfast with fine pastries and sent me on my way.

Sometimes in life it’s the kind and unexpected personal touches that make a difference. Joanna didn’t treat me like a hotel guest but more like a member of her family ❤️. Looking forward to visit the hotel and will bring my family also.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank por997

Good Afternoon por997,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us here at the Mere and that Joanna looked after you so well.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Mere in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked in to the mere golf and spa hotel for one night over all lovely place to stay, spa facilities couldn’t fault it gym equipment no issues.

We choose that hotel because it was only a 20 min drive to the air port, please keep a close eye on the traffic and traffic reports as there was an accident on the motor way and nearly caused us to miss our flight. As we got stuck in it for over an hour.

We then decided to go to the bar restaurant for some food once we ordered it took a bit of time coming to us but the food was lovely when it did arrive, on paying the bill I was not particularly happy to see that I had to question my bill as there was an item of food on it that they over charged me for don’t get me wrong it wasn’t much but the girl knew I was being charged over as she didn’t even question me or check the menu to see if I was right, felt this was a bit cheeky.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dishydonna

Good Evening dishydonna,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am so pleased to hear your enjoyed stay with us.
I am disappointed to hear about your experience in our bar and restaurant and have spoken to the team to ensure this does not happen again. We apologise for the inconvenience brought to you.

We hope to welcome you back to the Mere in the near future and hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am purely writing a review for Marvin we recently attended an event in the James Braid Suite and Marvin was looking after the event and he was an absolute legend anything we asked him was no bother what so ever and he was quick to do anything and really showed some of the best customer service I have seen in a while. He is a treasure and Mere need to keep a hold of him x

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GaryJohnsonGM, General Manager at The Mere Golf Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good Afternoon Mrxmrsw,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am so pleased you enjoyed your day with us and Marvin looked after you so well. He will be so pleased to hear your kind words and he is a great asset to our team here at the Mere. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband & I stayed for 1 night on a business trip & all I can say is wonderful. From the surroundings, the staff and the quality of the building it was a delight to stay here. Will definitely be back!!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Good morning Kerry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. We are all so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.