Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

2,340 results
All reviews japanese garden flower show national trust mansion house nt members gardeners cottage dahl home farm stables restaurant merry go round car show adventure playground formal gardens gardens are beautiful other attractions play area farm shop
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The park is absolutely amazing. I loved it, the kids loved it, even the hubby loved it. The down side was what we found back at the car. Some funny guy decided to pick up some poo that i assume was dog poo and put it on ur car bonnet and wind screen. I reported it to the park ranger who laughed. Although I see the funny side now, I still think it was rude and unprofessional. He did remove the poo but wouldn't give us anything to clean the windscreen. Anyway, rant over. I highly recommend the park just not the car park or the Rangers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first visit and overall I was disappointed. Although the parkland and house are good it was expensive from the parking to the food - there will not be a second visit!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank sparshop
Tatton P, Marketing Team at Tatton Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi sparshop, thanks for the feedback.

Tatton Park is fully financed and staffed by Cheshire East Council. Contributions like the vehicle park entry charge (much more than just parking - vehicle access to our 1000 acre Parkland, Adventure Playground, Stableyard area and more) are essential in allowing us to keep this estate maintained and preserved for current and future generations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited tatton park farm with our 9 month old and had a fantastic day out. My son was amazed at the animals. The staff were so friendly and the animals looked well looked after. Great for kids and relatively easy with a pram despite a few cobbles! There is lots of information around that older kids would enjoy too.
One of the pigs had given birth that morning and seeing those little piglets was such a treat. Will definitely be going back!

Date of experience: November 2018
Tatton P, Marketing Team at Tatton Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank's so much for the amazing feedback BelleF1711 - we can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tatton park great. Foodies festival very disappointing.
I will not go to another. I was given a free ticket for my self and wife. Face value £10 each. i would have been very disappointed if I had paid for entry and Parking.

The place has the feel of an organisation with no real love of food / drink that decided to put on an event, sell stalls and have no real care for who or what was included.

It boasted street food stalls and talks. I am not able to offer a view on the talks. The ambience of the place was over crowded and very dark.

The stalls were a mixture of Gins, beers, chutneys and sausage with a bit of game being sold. (Not to mention the Taxi Psychic, teeth whitening and £4 bumper cars that no one used because they were £4 !!

There was very little to actually eat or celebrate food.
There was a side tent that offered food to eat. The most popular was the Malaysian street food. Massive queue / sold out by 2.30. The others were chinese supermarket bought dim sum, burger and a vegan stand.

Nothing different or to really tantalise the taste buds. Boa Buns ? Oysters ? Sushi ? Indian .... It was less a celebration of food to eat on the day - more an opportunity to buy overpriced random gins, pans, olives beers.

Opportunity missed to do something special. Wont be going back.

2  Thank Scotttennerman
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worth a trip over to Tatton for the festival. Look for a 2-4-1 voucher as I feel full price is a bit steep. Very heavily gin based - would like t see an artisan baker of sorts there. Good day for all. Great demos