Comfortable, clean and extremely good value for money but the cooked breakfast was disappointing. The food was barely lukewarm and the ingredients tasted very cheap. 2 of my friends sent their food back. A shame because otherwise it was a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the beautiful countryside of Mere, near Knutsford. It provides easy access to the M6 and M56 motorways. The historical town of Knutsford is a short drive away with its cobbled streets, specialist shops and fashionable bars/restaurants. Close by are Tatton Park, Tabley House, Dunham Park, Arley Hall, Jodrell Bank, local golf courses or further afield Oulton Park, the Trafford Centre, Manchester and Chester Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Knutsford (Mere) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Knutsford Mere Hotel Knutsford
- Premier Inn Knutsford (Mere) Hotel Cheshire