Had read a few reviews about this hotel, noisy planes, noisy traffic etc. None of these complaints came to light here. Living close to Heathrow and Gatwick may have deadened our senses to aircraft noise but I can honestly say I never noticed any. The road was busy but noisy, no way. Staff were more than helpful and after an initial mix up with the dining reservation on our first night they went out of there way to help and make our meals excellent. Considering this is a budget hotel the stay was no better or worse than we expected, if it had 4 0r 5 stars then we would be miffed, You get what you pay for. Would deffo come again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the beautiful countryside of Mere, near Knutsford. It provides easy access to the M6 and M56 motorways. The historical town of Knutsford is a short drive away with its cobbled streets, specialist shops and fashionable bars/restaurants. Close by are Tatton Park, Tabley House, Dunham Park, Arley Hall, Jodrell Bank, local golf courses or further afield Oulton Park, the Trafford Centre, Manchester and Chester Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Knutsford (Mere) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Knutsford Mere Hotel Knutsford
- Premier Inn Knutsford (Mere) Hotel Cheshire