Hotel was very near to mere golf club/hotel where we attended a wedding, which was handy. Staff wonderful, parking good. Room needs brightening up and looked more like a second rate hotel and not like Premier Inn I previously stayed. Room overpriced for what it was. Expected a teapot in room and some decent teabags - only two teabags given although I believe you could get more at reception. A couple of packets of biscuits would have been nice for the price we paid. Would only stay there again if I was attending another function at Mere. Shame really as the staff are lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in the beautiful countryside of Mere, near Knutsford. It provides easy access to the M6 and M56 motorways. The historical town of Knutsford is a short drive away with its cobbled streets, specialist shops and fashionable bars/restaurants. Close by are Tatton Park, Tabley House, Dunham Park, Arley Hall, Jodrell Bank, local golf courses or further afield Oulton Park, the Trafford Centre, Manchester and Chester Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Knutsford (Mere) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Knutsford Mere Hotel Knutsford
- Premier Inn Knutsford (Mere) Hotel Cheshire