“White. Hot. Chocolate.”

Trenabies Cafe Bistro
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Kirkwall
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The white hot chocolate that Trenabies has to offer is divine, sublime and superb all at the same time.
It's white hot chocolate. Need I say more?

2  Thank Hannah B

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I must admit the food and drink is very good and to high standard! However the staff are very poor. Many of their waiters/waitresses are often grumpy especially the owner.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Ate here for lunch today and it was absolutely perfect. Nice cosy atmosphere with friendly welcoming staff. The coffee was just perfect which is always a great start and for lunch I had the Toasted Cajun Chicken Wrap which had a delicious filling (clearly fresh and homemade) served with homemade crisps, salad and complimented perfectly with a delicately spiced hummus. My companion had a Club Baguette which again was clearly freshly made and looked great (and he said it looked as good as it tasted). Absolutely couldn't fault the food, service or atmosphere and I will definitely be back. Also the fact that even on a cold damp Wednesday lunchtime in February the Cafe's was busy with locals which to me speaks volumes of the quality of the Café.

1  Thank goanjock
Reviewed 6 January 2014

small and cosy polite staff good value for money will always go here from now on I love the home made crisps they also listen to what you want

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Yet again we made our holiday visit to Trenabies for coffee. No holiday is complete without a visit & they never fail to disappoint with service & fabby coffee. Staff are great & its so nice to be recognised every time we go. Highly recommend a visit, the tuna melt Panini is a favourite of mine along with my gingerbread latte.