“Bland....”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Went in at dinner time an we were the only ones in. They seemed shocked to see you. Ordered our drinks and food only to be told we couldn't have a nan bread with our meal? From that moment I thought, this is not a good place to go for dinner, and pretty shocking to say you cant have something that people go for the most. The meal came and it was bland, a bit like the dated décor that's never changed in the 10s of years. Wont be going back in a hurry and not been since last year, probably about Sept/Oct time. No atmosphere but the staff were friendly.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times and every-time it's been horrible. Only been so many times as I keep hearing it's gotten better, wrong!

Got a chicken tikka masala that tasted awful and the chicken was GREY. It was not edible. After complaining that I couldn't eat it they asked if I wanted anything else, I said no because I just wanted out. Yet I still had to pay for it. When I asked why as I hadn't eaten a bit they said it was because they had to make it so I have to pay.

Awful.

4  Thank Shetlandgirl18
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Food was actually ok but the service could not have been less enthusiastic. From the moment I entered I felt not welcome. Maybe they didn't think it worth making the effort for a lone customer.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We hadn't been to the Raba for Years and we have been missing out. Surroundings were very pleasant and a nice fragrant incense was in the air.

It was filling up at 5PM but the service was very good. The food was excellent, very tasty, good sized portions, light nan bread, and not oily or greasy at all. We were very satisfied without feeling stuffed.
We left just after 6PM to go to a folk festival concert but were asked if we'd like coffee or desert.
We will be back soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

went here with two friends on a Monday night. Place was busy , we had to wait a while until waiter came to take drinks order. Starter took ages main course took more than an hour. Service was not good. Don't think I will be back.