Review Highlights
Bespoke tour

5 members of our Fibre guild did a bespoke tour with Shetland Wool Adventures. Loved the normal... read more

Reviewed 24 December 2019
janicecR694IH
wooly heaven

I went on the knitting in Shetland tour in May this year. Whilst it was by far the most amazing... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2019
Anette v

All reviews tour guide misa gill knitting fiber instructor heritage shetland
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2019

My love of Shetland wool and knitting design led me to Misa and her wonderful adventures! Misa and her helpmates were all so professional, even making my husband feel welcome for all activities except the knitting. He had a great time with the other two husbands and we both consider this the best tour we have ever taken. Hope to return soon to Shetland and would not hesitate to book with Misa!

2  Thank Olyoyster
Reviewed 5 July 2019

The tour is impeccably organised and the quality of the visits, classes, and other activities is amazing. Our guides Gill and Deb are, for lack of a better word, unforgettable :) Misa made sure everything was flawless and made us feel at home. I truly recommend Shetland Wool Aventures, you will have a wonderful time.

1  Thank globomagico
Reviewed 4 July 2019

Misa is a true local!!! She has organized a wonderful tour hitting ALL of the high notes of Shetland! This tour was arranged with precision and joy! I had a great time and misa orchestrated everything beautifully! Could never have stumbled on everything she did on my own!! Thanks Misa!

2  Thank Eileen L
Reviewed 2 July 2019

Ditto what Sheron said. I agree wholeheartedly that this was the best tour I've ever stumbled across, and it was because of Misa's excellent organization and the wonderful people we got to meet and spend time with. Shetland is a gem and this is a terrific way to get to know it.

4  Thank Sue S
Reviewed 25 June 2019

It was a privilege to be part of Misa's Shetland Wool Adventure. The world class food, the funny, knowledgeable, charming tour guides (Gill and Deb), the classes with knitting legends and the gorgeous Shetland landscape exceeded all my expectations. I will cherish wonderful memories of my time in Shetland. Misa impressed in every possible way. Her vision, attention to detail and lovely nature make her Shetland Wool Adventure THE iconic knitting holiday experience.

6  Thank sheron r