Great central location. Well equipped and comfortable house. Everything you need is there - tea / coffee, milk, bread on arrival, great wi fi , very comfy beds. Parking close to house, free. Short walk into town and quick transfer to North Link Ferry.
The layout of the house suited us well
This was our first visit to Shetland and the house has loads of information about making the most of your time there.
We would love to come back sometime!
This cottage was the most wonderful surprise. The location couldn't have been better, situated just a few steps from the main shopping part of Lerwick and a short walk to the Shetland Folk Festival venues. The cottage is really well-equipped and comfortable, and could easily accommodate three couples. A real home away from home, I would definitely stay here again and would recommend highly to anyone planning a visit to Shetland.
- Location, location, location! The property is literally just a few steps away from Commercial St.
- From the kitchen, there's a very nice view of the harbour and over to Bressay. Perfect for viewing the cruise ships that anchor at Lerwick.
- There are several skylights in the kitchen, dining and living areas, bringing in lots of light.
- There's a free car park very close to the house.
- Dilys will take you on a thorough tour of the house when you arrive and answer any questions you may have.
- The house is on two levels, so it would not be appropriate for those with mobility problems.
- The house was remodelled just recently. There are a few finishing touches still required, such as the stair railing and cooking implements. (Those items may even be corrected by now.)
- The furnishings and decorations are wildly eclectic, perhaps not to everyone's taste.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|