The Green Hotel(Kinross)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$79
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$85
US$68
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$92
Thistle Hotel(Kinross)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$79
Travelodge Kinross M90 Hotel(Kinross)(Great Value!)
US$46
Travelodge Dunfermline(Dunfermline)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelodge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

TripAdvisor
Kelson Lodge(Kinross)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsspecials boardsteak piewould recommend this restaurant to anyonewell presented and very tastyservice was promptpuddingmy dadlovely mealpubstartersmenuportions
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We stopped here for lunch as on the way between Kirkcaldy and Kinross if you go the local roads. Husband's Fish and chips was excellent, my Smokie and mash was sublime, my mother's Steak pie melted in the mouth and son's Chicken Jalfrezi was just like it came from a top Indian restaurant!
Service was excellent by the young lad at the bar and we ate outside in the sun. Only slight down was the occasional farm truck zipping past on the road wich is quite close to the tables.
We will definately be back, Priced very well especially against the awfull chain pubs which are probably only a couple of pounds cheaper for far inferior food and service.

Louise, Kirkcaldy

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank louisefromkirkcaldy
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I visited with my husband and friends for an early evening meal. The pub lounge itself is quite small with only around 6 tables but this only lends itself to the cosy atmosphere of this tradtional little pub with it's dark beams and roaring fire. A great place to be on a winter's night..or even a summer one in this dreich Scottish climate.
The young barman was extremely polite which is sadly not a given in todays society.
The food was well presented and portion size was good. The steak pie looked and smelled amazing although my battered haddock was a little greasy for my liking but still tasty.
Prices are on the higher side of average for pub grub but I would return again.
All members of my party agreed that this quaint little pub was a lovely place to visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

My partner and I had dinner on a beautiful sunny evening and the atmosphere was superb! We ordered 'haggis bites' and 'balgedie smokie' for starters and they were delicious!!! Main course was 'chicken supreme' and 'haddock and chips' and once again excellent food! The girls serving us were really friendly and made us feel really welcome! Only downside is the location, you need to know where to go!
Definitely going back and bringing as many of our friends as possible!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Found this place by accident - the barman was very helpful and attentive - even offered a free taste of the ale so I could make a choice! Great to see a traditional pub atmosphere - just a plain pub with wooden beams - not overdecorated with twee stuff - no chrome in sight, no tv or thumping music just a welcoming fire and a good choice of REAL ALE! The food was excellent - the quality of the meat in the steak pie was a real surprise - delicious. Just wish I had eaten less through the day so I could have sampled more on the menu! Well done folks, a country pub as it should be.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank S J
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Small 16th century inn that produces great food. Had steak pie that was one of the best I have ever tatsted along with boiled potatoes and a selection of delicious veg. The gravy in the pie was delicious and the meat melted in your mouth. Service was by a young man who was very friendly and professional. Old interior with beams along the ceiiling and down the walls - nice ambience. If you like beers has a range of differing brews from some smaller brewers. Definately a place to visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple