Elsted House
  • Restaurant
Badgers Mount Hotel(Elmesthorpe)
Chase Hotel(Nuneaton)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2011

I stopped over for the night as it was the closest to the Atkins Building where the event was held. Before hand I had called up to ask in more detail about the B&B, they took the time to describe the type of rooms they had, where they were in relation to the station and also the breakfast and check in/out process. All before I even decided to go with them. A month later I booked the en-suite room and the night before the owner texted me the details I needed to check in as the time I was due meant I may have to let myself in as she was on holiday so the house keeper was holding the fort.

I got there and the housekeeper was there, she was lovely. Showed me to the room. Absolutely gorgeous room. Immaculately presented and clean and huge! Beautiful veiw of the huge garden. The room had stacks of tea, coffee, hot chocolate even a good few cup-a-soups! They had a little folder of all the local restaurants, take aways and taxis as well as the basic info you need for a B&B. The en-suite was small in comparison to the room but very well presented and had everything you needed to freshen up.

It was a late finish to the event and we ended up on the other side of town, but because of all the information in the room I had several taxi companies numbers to use.

Breakfast was served when you got up, made to order and again the breakfast room matched the rest of the experience. Although I only saw the housekeeper she was so accomedating we got chatting away as if we had known each other for ages.

If I ever needed to stay in the area again, even if the event is a few towns over, I will definately stop here again. Best B&B I've stopped in and best £40 I've spent on a room.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2010

Everything as hoped or expected. Clean, warm, friendly, good hearty breakfast, wifi and excellent value. Local italian restaurant was also an easy walk and very good. Will look no further when in the area again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2010

You get what you paid for + Each room with a clean bath and shawer , frindely good old britsh pepole which will help you with any thing you may ask for

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2010

The room was lovely, bright everything we needed for a relaxing comfortable stay a good choice of magazines, books or Videos. Small appetites be warned the Full English is generous set us up for the whole day. Would definitely stay again. No Marmite!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2009

This is a great B n B, always clean, comfortable rooms and very accomodating owners. The breakfast is superb with plenty of different options if you didnt feel like the excellent cooked breaksfast. I thoroughly recommend it, I stayed over five months and always enjoyed a warm welcome and pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business