“Amazing”
Review of Sumac Grill

Sumac Grill
Ranked #30 of 120 Restaurants in Hinckley
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely place. Greeted ever so nicely lovely spacious setting. Air con which was so good on a hot day like today. Food amazing we gad starters main and desserts along with drinks 4 adults 2 children all happy not one complaint. Can be on the more expensive side but you get what you pay for. If you want a really nice meal made from scratch fresh and prepared to order and you respect quality food then you will love this place. Thankyou

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My son choice to visit here for his 17th birthday. And being a Tuesday night it was quiet. Though the service and food didn't disappoint. Having a fussy daughter she order grilled chicken and ate everything and the halloumi. My husband and I shared a set meal and my son choose a mixed grill which was the same as our main though he had a different starter. The food was outstanding and we are everything I even managed some if the salad though the men didn't eat any. We whete to full for dessert so maybe next time. And now having a Turkish restaurant in Hinckley means we don't have to go to Leicester to get one anymore.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had previously visited Sumac since its recent opening in Hinckley and had a good experience, so I went on their site and booked another table for ourselves and friends that we had recommended, I received a message saying that the request had been successfully sent and received. But guess what, on the night we were told that our name was not on their list and there was no reservation, asked for another time we were told that they were fully booked and no other table was available. So Saturday night and no food. when questioned they told us that their site was not reliable and they were having problems with the online booking system and that I should have phoned to book??? Very poor experience.

4  Thank jdinst
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love love love the food!

Fresh and super tasty!

There is is visited a few weeks after it opened and it was busy with a great atmosphere!

The service is good and they sell effes beer too!

The special for main was just the best.

I love Turkish food and this did not disappoint!

1  Thank Sandra C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time going and heard good things.The waiters were brilliant and had Liver for starters.Now I am not a fan of liver so to have this was something new..OH my word it was unreal ..The spices and the liver together was amazing.I had house special for main and it was cooked to perfection.From the moment we walked in to walking out it was without doubt THE best place to eat in Hinckley.Can not wait to go again .
There were 8 of us all had starters main and desserts with bottle of wine and 3 rounds of drinks and was such a great night.So delay in getting food or drinks.Top class ....

1  Thank michael d