“Friendly Restaurant with Great Food”
Review of Rossini

Rossini
Ranked #14 of 105 Restaurants in Hinckley
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I was treated to lunch by a friend and we both chose from the set lunch menu which is great value.
The goats cheese starter was delicious and we both said we will return just for that. Lovely ambiance inside and friendly staff.

1  Thank Heather B

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Based on a friend's recommendation, I took my wife to celebrate her Birthday. We were not disappointed. The service was excellent and the food good. Even the ambience, once you went through the front door was pleasurable. i wont say that i've not eaten better Italian food, but this is the best i have tasted for many miles around. Well done to all the staff for making it an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Hubbie & I went for an Anniversary meal on recommendation of the local cab driver and it was LOVELY. From the outside you don't really get a feel for the place as it's huge inside and very welcoming. Staff friendly and could not do enough for you. We ordered the garlic mozzarella bread on a pizza base which was to die for! Followed by Seabass for me and veg and chicken wrapped in parma ham and tagliatelli for the other half. Both delicious. We had a nice couple of glasses of house red and overall the bill was very reasonable and would most definately come again if in the area. Sadly, too full for dessert!

1  Thank BLUELAGOON1
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our daughter got married in Hinckley and we followed the ceremony with a small gathering at Rossini's for a Wedding Lunch for 11 people. We didn't get there till 2pm, (closing time), but had ordered in advance. The staff were so accommodating, friendly and attentive and the food was marvellous. I will never forget my first meal here because of the special occasion and also because of the overall wonderful experience we all had. I do hope that we get the chance to revisit this lovely restaurant very very soon. I am getting teary eyed just writing this review.

1  Thank Tracey R
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Went last night for our Wedding anniversary and we were not disappointed. From the minute we walked in the door the staff were very attentive and asked if we would like an aperitif before sitting down to our table. The menu was extensive and took us some time to decide what we were having. Everything was presented beautifully and from the starter to the desert and it was very high quality, service was excellent and overall a very nice experience for our first visit and not overly priced. We will certainly go again