“Wonderful Indian Food in Hinckley”
Review of Bangla Pride

Bangla Pride
Ranked #25 of 102 Restaurants in Hinckley
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Madison, Wisconsin
“Wonderful Indian Food in Hinckley”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Visited here on a Friday evening and was very impressed. There is a great range of dishes and everything we had was delicious. The staff was attentive and service was very prompt. Prices are also very reasonable. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone either visiting the area or anyone who lives locally who has not tried it yet.

Visited June 2014

Hinckley, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Went here to try it as read some good reviews and wanted a curry. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. The place was quite busy. The starter we had was nice, half way through eating we got given the mint sauce which got forgotten about. I had the butter chicken for main which was nice, the garlic rice was nice. I had the Keema cheese nan which was nice, could have been bigger and with a bit more cheese on. Our mains too quite a long time to come out which we got told that the chef had cut his finger which was why took so long. The other main that we had mixed meat in although was only meant to be one type of meat.

When we made them aware of that they appologised and after a few mins of paying a member of staff came over and gave us the money back for that main and appologised again and said would look after us the next time. We never expected the refund.

Overall this restaurant serves nice food and has helpful and friendly staff. I would recommend going here

• Visited May 2014
Hinckley
“First visit will definitely be returning”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Visited on the spur of the moment last night and must say was very impressed!
We were seated straight away, the waiter was very polite and helpful.
Ordered our food, and waited no time at all for our starters.
The mains arrived, again didn't wait to long, and I must say it was one of the nicest curries that I have had in a long time. My husband had the 'Jaipuri Tawa' which again was delicious and also hot (as in temperature ....not chilli ). The side orders of rice were also very generous.
Had a chat with the staff at the end of the meal who again were very pleasant and the banter very friendly.
Meal price was very reasonable.
Picked up a menu as they do takeaway and also delivery.
We will definitely be returning.

• Visited May 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Delicious Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Bangla Pride is my restaurant of choice for my birthday meal with my husband for the last 3 years. It's one of the best Indian Food Restaurants we've eaten at. We prefer the cosy atmosphere and attentitive staff compared to Bangla Lounge in Hinckley.

The menu choice is vast and we have tried several items all lovely and delicious with wonderful fresh produce. I highly recommend Bangla Pride for couples and small friend group gatherings. Large groups are a bit of a squeeze with the layout but they will do their best to accomodate you.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kassey A
Hinckley, United Kingdom
“Brilliant again”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Had another excellent meal here over the Easter weekend. I had a very good chicken biryani & my wife had the tandoori chicken. The quality of the food was yet again superb & the staff as good as ever. Why this place gets so few reviews is still beyond me! It has to be number 1 for Bangladeshi food in Hinckley. As the menu says ' Real Taste of Bangladesh '

• Visited April 2014