“As good as it gets”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Harlow
Chard, United Kingdom
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I booked a room for a 1 night stopover for my wife and I, not realising that our daughter wanted to stay with us. My wife booked a second room separately for her. When we arrived to book in, the lovely Receptionist Angela had noticed the same names on the forms and made sure our rooms were as close together as possible - that's personal service. This excellent service was the theme for our (too short) stay.
The rooms were neat and tidy, the beds comfortable and the evening meal and the following morning's breakfast were very tasty.
Some of the older reviews mention shabby carpets, but all the corridors had new carpets, while the reception area was being completed at the time of our stay - obviously management had listened to customers' concerns -very commendable.
We would not hesitate to book this hotel again, well done to all the friendly, helpful staff...

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
David G, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Harlow, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Many thanks for your review of the hotel. I was really pleased to see that you had enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff certainly are very welcoming and always happy to help. Angela is a shining example of that - she will be delighted to have been mentioned by you.
I think Trip Advisor often gives great support and advice to hotels and should be listened too -
Once again many thanks for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.
David

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here Saturday semi final fa cup day. Hotel was full this weekend .All the service was the same the reception staff are fantastic and there was no noise either late at night really good stay. We had room service Saturday night the pepperoni pizzas are excellent also the garlic bread and cheese board. Breakfast buffet is fantastic also highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Many thanks for your review. It is always great to get feedback from regular visitors - I am really pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stays with us and that our breakfast was excellent. I do hope if your team reached the Final then you will be back to see us in May,
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Stayed here last weekend with the vouchers we won on eBay which are a great value , have stayed here a few times now and have always had a great time. The staff are all very nice and the beds are so comfortable. I love spending time in the pool area
What I love best is the food in the restaurant, meals have always been fabulous , I love the bruschetta which I always have and last weekend I had the tandoori chicken salad with mint sauce which was very nice , my husband had the rump steak which he enjoyed , I have never had a bad meal there and even if you are local its a brill restaurant to visit, Breakfast is fab too.
The corridors are getting painted and have new fresh carpets

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Many thanks for your review. I was really pleased to see that you come back to us regularly - It was great to see that you have been enjoying your food with us. We recently appointed a new chef and I have been very impressed with the quality of the food produced by the kitchen. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I really great team was hand for the duration of my time at the excellent Park Inn . You got the feeling the team had everything undercontrol and nothing was to much trouble . A great place to hold an event , stay over or meet . Its fits all the criteria .

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Karl,

Many thanks for your review - I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your event with us. The team pride themselves on running an event well and making sure everything goes as planned.
I do hope you will considder holding an event with us in the near future.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Me and my father enjoyed our stay over at your hotel which is 2nd time I came back again. The staff were very help and recognised us again. The food was excellent of nice homemade food their. The services and room was spot on clean and welcoming. We shall be back again

• Stayed March 2014
David G, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Harlow, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear John,
Many thanks for your review of the hotel. I was pleased to read that you had come back to stay with us. I hope that you liked the work we are doing on the hotel to improve the overall feel of the place. I do hope you will come back and visit us soon.
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Charming and helpful receptionist. Beautiful clean rooms, but please general manager attention to detail carpets in hallways to bedroom disgustingly filthy.
Overall everything great but first impressions count

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Jonny1804
Dear Jonny,Many thanks for your review- I was pleased to read that you felt that the beds were comfortable. Since you stayed we have replaced many of the groundfloor carpeting in the hotel as it was worn and damaged.
I do hope that the next time you are in the Harlow area you will considder staying with us again.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

It's the second time we've stayed here and the hotel is undergoing a much needed refurb, so it's looking really good. The rooms are well appointed with a safe and there's a comfy king size big and nice duvet. If you have a taste card, you can use it to get 50% off all your food. The menu isn't vast, but the food was a pleasant surprise ( king prawn linguine with pesto) The staff are helpful and flexible and there's a leisure club (gym,pool, jacuzzi,steam & sauna) that you can use at no extra charge! A nice little retreat to recharge your batteries!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Jenny,
Many thanks for your review of the hotel. I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your most recent stay with us, its always a great compliment to have repeat guest so I thank you very much for chosing to stay with us.
I am pleased that you like what we are doing in terms of the refurbishments I think that they give the hotel a real lift,
I look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area.
David
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harlow
Holiday Inn Express Harlow
#1 of 2 in Hatfield Heath
Manor Of Groves Hotel
Manor Of Groves Hotel
#1 of 1 in High Wych

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Harlow? Share your experiences!