“Father’s Day weekend ”

Frankie & Benny's
Ranked #35 of 155 Restaurants in Harlow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Frankie & Benny's serves up the best of New York Italian cuisine to offer you big flavours and massive choice. Whether you fancy a juicy chicken burger or an Italian classic, we've got something for everyone! We've been a much loved restaurant for over 20 years and offer families a place to go for a fun, comforting meal where you can enjoy some well-deserved, chilled-out family time. We cater for all needs with a huge gluten free menu, a wide offering of vegetarian dishes and host of healthier, lighter bites. So try one of our mouth-watering Freakshakes or grab a beer with friends and enjoy a home-from-home meal with us - see you soon!
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We are becoming Regular customers due to becoming addicted to the food in this place (haha)

Family favs;

BBQ Ribs- gorgeous
Chicken burger- delicious
Spaghetti Bolognese- fantastic and great portion size (thanks for the extra cheese)

Please keep doing what you are doing!! We love the food and staff are lovely- thank you and sure we will see you again very soon!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Been here a few times, can get very busy but nice food and consistently good. But service can be slow if busy. But food always good

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here Sunday just gone. It was around 2pm and very busy when we got there. We were greeted and seated in a booth behind the till area.
We were sitting there for over 15 minutes before anyone came to the table to take our drinks. A man served us and when he came to the table, he was really nice and said sorry to the wait and that another table was leaving so he deal with them first. We were absolutely fine and said it was no problem. As we'd been waiting so long we knew what we were having for drinks, starters and mains so we ordered everything straight away. Our drinks came a few minutes later but the glass of tap water wasn't there but the waiter left before I could ask. I had a mocktail which had a funny aftertaste to it so I ordered a J20 as soon as a finished to take away the taste. The starters were ok, I had the chicken on a skewer which was nice but I think it should of came with sweet chilli sauce rather than garlic mayo and you don't get much chicken either. I ordered the spicy chicken pizza and my husband had the biggest burger on the menu. At first he thought it was pretty small for £15 but after he had it he said it was actually really good and he enjoyed it. I covered my hot pizza in loads of that hot sauce which I'll be buying for home. It was really nice! We asked for the bill and if we could pay with card. When the tip option came up on the screen my husband pressed no as he was going to leave cash. But the waiter seemed to have the hump with him as he didn't leave the tip and just rolled his eyes and gave the receipt and just walked away. He didn't even say thank you or have a nice day.... nothing just walked off. So we didn't leave him a tip after that as I thought he was a bit blunt. Apart from that it was a nice meal.

1  Thank belindap9
Reviewed 29 May 2018

last Saturday a lovely hot day my self and a friend decided to have chicken avocado and bacon salad.
when this arrived on a bed of lettuce two thin slices of tomato 4 sultana size pieces of avocado , no bacon . the nice waiter took to the plates back to the kitchen were bacon was put on.. £11.95..... unfortunately we had to go . I would exspect at least half a tomato half an avocado and tender chicken, not chicken that has clearly been microwaved. total insult! should've complained and i haven't stopped thinking how appalling it was.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you for the new vegan options labelled on your menu, I had the vegan beet burger and it was delicious! Staff in this branch are always welcoming. Great for kids too.