“Lovely place for families ”
Review of Pets' Corner

Pets' Corner
Ranked #1 of 47 things to do in Harlow
More attraction details
Owner description: Pets' Corner is NOW OPEN after the Refurbishment works. We really appreciated your patience whilst the works were being carried out and hope you enjoy your visit with our new look.
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We came here a while back and loved it. My son had his face painted. We got to pet animals, see horses and even got to hold birds of prey. Great place to come on a sunny afternoon with the kids

There are newer reviews for Pets' Corner

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I visit Pets Corner, Harlow atleast twice a month! Theres a wide range of Farm animals, the chickens, ducks, geese roam freely. Animal food despensing machine to feed the sheep, goats and pigs <3 my little girl and her friends love it there. No entry fee. Please donate.

2  Thank ashleighltridge
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Small but has a very diverse range of animals most of which have open fencing so you can pet / stoke the animals. The fish and reptile enclosure was a surprise to find. With some good activities available, we fed the lambs, but obviously actives depend on the season. Staff are helpful and knowledgable. Great location to enjoy the rest of the town park once you're finished. Best bit is it is FREE, but please leave a donation otherwise I fear they would not be able to stay open.

1  Thank Gareth J
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Small farm but the kids love it and right near the farm is a big park for afterwards.

The fish are great and they have a selection of horses.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I first went to Pets Corner when my first born daughter was a babe in arms, and I think we have been at least once a month, maybe sometimes once a week. She is now 4 and a half and has an 18 month old brother.

It's a completely free farm, so is never going to compete with the theme park type farms in the area and it isn't going to fill an entire day out, but for somewhere to go regularly for children to learn about animals, let off some steam, it's second to none in Harlow.

We love seeing the litters of piglets growing up, petting Sorcy the Horsy, going nose to nose Graham the Gourami and too many other animals to mention. My daughter loves the axolotls. Look out for the fun days they have there as they are always good.

If you want to you can always go to the Adventure Playground that's a short walk away. My kids always like splashing in the steam there too. It really is a day out staple in Harlow and would recommend to locals and visitors 100%.

2  Thank Emily_Elizabeth2014