The Oasis Hotel
Average 3/5
US$85
PremierInn.com
Very Good 4/5
Travelodge Harlow Hotel(Harlow)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelodge
US$55
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
US$122
Good 3.5/5
Down Hall Hotel & Spa(Hatfield Heath)
US$166
US$151
US$119
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Not a pleasant experience. Dirty sheets, mill dew in the shower, uncomfortable beds.
Had to wait 20 mins before i was even greeted at reception. Asked in the chinese on site
and got told to wait at reception. Went back and managed to pursuade them to ring the receptionist. Still yet to be charged for room, but keeping an eye on my credit card as previous
people had reported dodgy amounts coming out.
According to a local, this hotel is frequented by cheating partners.

Room Tip: do not use
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank smiler12312312
Reviewed 25 May 2012

After reading other reviews I was pleasantly suprised overall with this hotel, clean well decorated rooms 2 restaurants, both very good value, but I would not advise for families

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 29 January 2012

We arrived at this hotel after booking online and realised that we had made a big big mistake. The appearance of the hotel from the outside was run down, dark and plain miserable. When we were lead to the room, we found the room was cold, dark, one towel between two of us, the shower room was full of hairs, the beds had one protective cover and no bottom sheet, and the head board kept moving away from the bed. The room smelt horrible, the hotel was totally unkempt. The TV was perched on a chair at the end of the bed with hardly any clear picture, it was just plain snowy. We decided to change rooms. The only consolation is that the radiator was working. The noise was absolutely ridiculous from the restaurant below. Whatever you do, don't take a chance at this hotel (Bates Hotel). I would rather take my chance at Fawlty Towers!)

Room Tip: There aren't any.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank tonylesurf
Reviewed 29 January 2012

The company booked me in here as the Premier Inn was fully booked and this was only a few yards up the road. I was shown to the room and left. I was speechless. Never have I seen a more basic room with a bed and bed linen that would be more suited to a sleezy hore house. I went straight back to reception to say it wasn't acceptable. I was shown a 'better' room which just had an additional bed and was larger. Otherwise as bad. Avoid at all costs. Not friendly and not for humans.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Linfo2
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We stopped 1 night inJanuary in a so called family room and a twin room. The family room stank, the bedding was stained and the heating didn't work. The solution provided was a small convector heater with a broken leg. There was 1 glass and 1 mug with the tea and coffee, all covered in dust. The twin room was cleaner and didn't smell, but one of the beds was minus half the castors so tipped back and forth when my son sat on it. The whole place was run down and dirty and the staff seemed totally disinterested. We left by 8am - no sign of any breakfast but by then we just wanted to get out. I've visited someone in our local homeless hostel and it was far better than this.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family