The Oasis Hotel
US$62
Hotels.com
US$88
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Harlow Hotel(Harlow)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelodge
US$55
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
US$139
Down Hall Hotel & Spa(Hatfield Heath)
US$166
US$155
Agoda.com
US$119
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I travel a lot and have never before checked out of a hotel within twenty minutes but this was so awful I had to. Room was dirty and smelled damp. Bathroom smelled of wee. No towels, no remote control. Both were produced, but only one small towel.
The room was dirty and dusty.to get go my room i had to go up loads of stairs and then outside ad across a flat roof.
Dreadful, awful hole.
I must add that the girl on reception was helpful and nice.

Room Tip: To chose a good room go elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank HKinsey
Reviewed 3 April 2013

This hotel and the "Executive Single" was just so awful it is hard to work out where to start. The miserable woman at reception set the scene really. I was shown wordlessly to a strange shaped room near to the Indian Restaurant. I thought I was in Royston Vasey.

The room layout was strange and there was a leather chair and an dirty antique trouser press in the bathroom "area". The washbasin, toilet and shower were all separate and there were no doors. The bathroom area was divided from the bedroom with a door curtain made of heavy metal discs that were positively dangerous to walk through.

The bed was a double bed (in the Exec Single) and it looked unmade. I pulled back the duvet to reveal dark blue creased sheets that had obviously already been slept in and there were numerous white stains. I will not hazard a guess to what they were but the whole place had an air of a house of ill repute.

The bedside table (an old coffee table) had bits of an old magazine stuck to it. After contemplating just how I was going to sleep in this dirty hovel without becoming flea infested I booked a room at the Travelodge just up the road and left by taxi. I was in the Oasis Hotel for just under an hour and could not wait to get out.

I had a lovely night at the uber clean Travelodge and would recommend that establishment to anyone. As for the Oasis Hotel, unless you are a prostitute looking for a room to do business then I would avoid it at all costs.

Room Tip: Go to the Travelodge up the road !!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
11  Thank Tikkineenee
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Did a bit of research on this place with the latest food standard agency and it got 0 out of 5 feel free to check and make your own minds up , the reviews made me think and they are right never stayed here but never would to find the fsa is 0 which mean urgent says it all

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
7  Thank Little D
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I would not stay there if you paid me it is dirty uncomfortable and full of dodgy people I cant understand why anyone would want to back there in a million years I swould rather sleep in the park.The only good thing about the hotel is that it is easy to find

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
7  Thank jedibr0wn
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Hotel - No way - it is a flop house - including the drug addicts. My room - luxury single - 6 x 9 yes feet. No hot water in wash basin, because they have a leak somewhere. Breakfast - no napkins - go find your own cutlery - make your own tea - if you can find a cup - a carton of Tescos buttery on the table. Just 3, tables with 4 chairs to each - listen to the filthy language of the drop outs some with black eyes - all with some sort of hangover - the aweful aroma of secondhand Marajuana everywhere. Avoid this place at all costs

Room Tip: Don't bother
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo