“Good Stay”

Travelodge Harlow Hotel
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Harlow
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed for one night. Exactly what you would expect from a Travelodge. The bed was comfortable, the room, big and spotlessly clean. The room overlooked a busy road which might be a problem in warm weather if you wanted the window open. Ate in the pub next door, the hotel is opposite the main rail station and an easy bus ride to the town centre.
The staff were efficient, friendly and helpful and the price paid really good.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LK_MBE

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Really good stay at this Travelodge - friendly, welcoming staff. Clean fresh room with plenty of pillows and towels. At first I was disappointed to be facing the station side but I really enjoyed watching the comings and goings at the station.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stayed overnight before a flight from Stansted. This is a refreshed hotel and has the new style beds.
Location of the hotel is perfect , 2 minutes work from the railway station, or a large car park if you come by car. My room faced the road , however no noise from the traffic.
Next to the hotel is a Toby Carvery pub which opens for breakfast.

The staff , both reception and the housekeepers were all polite and friendly during my visit

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have stayed at this Travelodge for the past 10 months working in Harlow. My stay has been excellent. Janis, Sue and Jamie are a credit to the Travelodge group (sorry everyone else, don't know your names!). Nothing is two much trouble for them, they have certainly made me welcome and helped me on a number of occasions. Rooms are clean and well maintained. After reading some of the previous reviews, I can only say that my stay has been completely trouble free. The car park can get busy, but I have always managed to find a space (this is hardly the hotels fault!) Remember, I have been staying here for 10 months - I would know of any problems.

Room Tip: Rooms are perfect, I have stayed in a number of them.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We booked a family room for two adults and two children over the weekend of March 14th to March 16th. The Friday night being our first night was very no complaints whatsoever. The lady on reception was very helpful regarding where we needed to park , the hotel looked clean and tidy and the room was clean and what you would expect in a Travelodge. On the Saturday night however we had a very different experience. After a long family day out in London we were all very tired so when we were all awoken at 2:30 am on Sunday morning to the sounds of screaming youngsters coming back in from a night out we were not too happy. It got a point we could not bare and both myself and my partner went out to the screaming corridor. Both our young children were woken up and were very scared by all the loud noise they were causing and well as hearing all their colourful language. We had to go to reception to ask them to deal with the group. It took us all a while to settle off back to sleep, needless to say we were all tired the following morning. We were apologised to in the morning by the reception staff as we checked out. What I would say is this seem to be poor organisation on the part of Travelodge. We were told they regularly have these groups in as part of a club tour. Why oh why would you think it is a good idea to put a family booking opposite one of their rooms, or even on the same floor? Would it not be better to "contain" the noise if you are going to have these bookings on the ground floor where they can be kept an eye on and not leave it to other irritated hotel guests to have to come down to let you know when they are out of control?!? All in all this but a bad end to what was a lovely family weekend away and we were really disappointed.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

I have never stayed in a Travelodge Hotel before, but will certainly be going back again. Our room was large, very clean with a superbly comfortable bed. The staff I met were really welcoming. Try it!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

No airs and graces hotel. you get what you pay for with very friendly staff and clean beds. Not many frills but who neess then for one night. Easy access to were we were going I would not use the Pub next door purely from the smell coming from the kitchen.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harlow
Holiday Inn Express Harlow
Park Inn by Radisson Harlow
Green Man Hotel
Green Man Hotel
#4 of 8 in Harlow
Travelodge London Enfield Hotel
Premier Inn Ware Hotel
Travelodge Stansted Great Dunmow

Been to Travelodge Harlow Hotel? Share your experiences!