Party of 14 of us enjoyed a great weekend age range from 4 - 69. Children 4,5,6,14 & 15 loved it, swimming soft play, tennis, archery, ping pong, netball, crazy golf all on tap. Food is very good, chalets could do with a bit of an upgrade but for the price we paid ... BARGAIN great time had by all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mill Rythe is nestled away on the western side of Chichester Harbour on Hayling Island. Our intimate Holiday Village offers something for everyone.We know how important your leisure time is and so you can be sure that we work hard to deliver just what you are looking for. That's why you can enjoy a wide array of experiences at Mill Rythe Holiday Village. It's perfectly located, easy to find and has everything you need for a great getaway.Ideal For EveryoneWe have many breaks throughout the year that are perfect for everyone to enjoy. Adults, children, groups, couples and families will find something ideal for everyone to enjoy.Lovely Food We have an excellent Head Chef called Steve Steere. He and his team work hard to provide you with a wide variety of great tasting dining options.Holiday Accommodation A good selection of accommodation is available to suit your needs and budget. We have 4 ranges available from Budget right up to Celebration Suites. Plus we have interconnecting rooms available for families.Great for Groups We play host to many special events, large groups, product launches, conferences, associations, social clubs etc. If you are looking for a great destination for your group we may well be what you are looking for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mill Rythe Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill Rythe Holiday Village Hotel Hayling Island
- Mill Rythe Holiday Village Hayling Island, Hampshire