“Best Lamb Naga!!!”

Moghul Brasserie
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Hats off to there lamb naga!! Best I've ever tried!!
Top waiters even though one is a united fan!!
Would recommend to anyone and especially when Alison is in!! Free entertainment!!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I do not generally eat Indian food but went here with my family and everything was top quality. I had a Lamb dish which was really tasty

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I use this restaurant on a regular basis because I know it is the best on hayling. The prices are average for this area so if you come from the north or Midlands it will be expensive. I have taken many friends from australia. Canada and other parts of the uk and all have been be very happy with food service and drinks. When I read the adverse reports I think they are reviewing another place. When my husband was taken ill ripon the head waiter drove us home. I will always recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We've tried this restaurant many times and have now stopped going due to the poor service and rather pretentious staff. The portion size is rather small served in very small porcelain bowls. The yellow mint condiment is over sweet and is as dull as dishwater. The beer is expensive and can be found considerably cheaper not far in a better restaurant. I'd prefer if they removed the posh cushions and fancy suites and served an honest curry in a metal bowl so I could at least lift the meal without scalding my fingers. The onion bhaji's are sweet and don't seem to contain onion which is bizarre - bland. The lamb dishes are tender but the chicken tikka is a touch dry and tough. The Nann breads are small and thick too. Easy parking at the rear.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

As a vegan I am very careful about what I eat. The Moghul staff were very helpful and cooked my meal to my requirement even though I was in a group of 6 and the restaurant was very busy.