“Cooking for everyone!”

Food Fiend Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Food Fiend Experience is a cookery school specialising in international cuisine. Offering unique group experiences. Demonstration and hands on classes are available followed by eating the food which has been prepared. Ideally suited for hosting special events including birthdays, hen/ stag parties, anniversaries, engagement dinners and all manner of group celebrations.An intimate and cosy venue which provides a private and highly unique setting.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Cooking for everyone!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I arranged a day with Kathy for my Wife, two Daughters in Law and my teenage Grandaughter.
They all commented on how friendly and welcoming Kathy was. The iinstruction was very easy to follow and delivered in a patient manner allowing each of them to work at their own pace.
The menu was extremely well thought out and the standard of cuisine was excellent.
Not content with wanting to try out the new dishes at every oportunity they all now want a kitchen to match Kathy's! Highly recommended, Ian Skinner.

Visited December 2012
Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this review, 15 February 2013
Thank you Ian. It was lovely to see you at the W Sussex Expo and catch up with you. I was particularly pleased to learn that Sue is cooking Chinese food every week and that she is so confident now she doesn't even need to refer to the recipes I had provided! I'm looking forward to having her attend part 2 of the Chinese cooking course.
Kathy

Fleet, United Kingdom
“Fabulous healthy recipes and tips in beautiful surroundings”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I had the pleasure of attending one of Kathy's fantastic Cooking demonstrations. The experience was very warm, welcoming and intimate. A personal guided tour of her beautiful cookery school and home in Hayling Island made this a unique and wonderful day. There was an extensive range of courses available to choose from or a bespoke option is also available. Kathy clearly has a wealth of knowledge and love and passion for cooking. The food she prepared was delicious, healthy and the demonstration included lots of additional tips and suggestions. It was lovely to sit and eat the dishes at the end of the demonstration. Extremely good value - 5Stars Kathy !! Excellent. Kindest Marion (Fleet Hampshire)

Visited October 2012
Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this review, 11 December 2012
Thank you for your lovely comments Marion. I hope you will be trying the recipes I demonstrated at home!
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The Perfect Cookery School Experience”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

My neighbour and I are men in our early 60s and enjoy cooking. We wanted to extend our skills into Asian cuisine and attended a one day course at Food Fiends. Having been to other cookery schools with 20 or more fellow students, it was great to have a day's hands-on activity in Kathy's kitchen, guided by her and with her full attention. The atmosphere is friendly and fun and always interactive. I came away with not only an excellent Chinese meal to enjoy but with lots of tips to apply in my own kitchen. My pal and I will return for another course in the New Year. I just hope Kathy is not fuly booked by then.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Thommo26021948
Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this review, 16 November 2012
It was an enjoyable day for me too. I was pleased to learn that you will be trying some of the recipes when you get home. I look forward to welcoming you again.
Emsworth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A sumptious experience”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Kathy provides an extremely well equipped kitchen and a beautiful dining hall in which to enjoy her highly competent cooking. The cuisine is first class and reflects Kathy'ss diverse cultural background. My wife and I spent an very pleasant aftrenoon sampling the cuisine. Strongly recommended.

DAVID
EMSWORTH

Visited October 2012
1 Thank David503827
Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this review, 13 November 2012
Thank you for coming to my launch event. I am delighted you enjoyed the food and ambience.