“SEO Course”

Food Fiend Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Food Fiend Experience is a cookery school specialising in international cuisine. Offering unique group experiences. Demonstration and hands on classes are available followed by eating the food which has been prepared. Ideally suited for hosting special events including birthdays, hen/ stag parties, anniversaries, engagement dinners and all manner of group celebrations.An intimate and cosy venue which provides a private and highly unique setting.
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I had a brilliant SEO Course at Food Fiend Experience. The course was delivered really well and very informative.

The venue is very nice, lovely welcome and the lunch was excellent. All home made - delicious.

Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

Pleased to learn that you found the SEO Workshop hosted by Food Fiend Experience helpful. I am so lucky that I have a suitable venue ideal for hosting networking meetings and workshops and now have been able to run two complementary businesses under one roof. The food of course remains my focus, so very pleased it met with your approval.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Attended a great SEO event with Kathy and her hospitality was great, the event was really worth while, came away with a new focus on my business and to top it all the food was wonderful.

Thank you Cheryl for your lovely comments. I am very pleased that the first course I have facilitated has been such a success and is going to help you with your business growth. I'm pleased the food went down well too!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

My wife and I had a really good evening at Kathy's Networking Taster Session. The location is intimate yet spacious and we met some really interesting and diverse local people. The kitchen looks great and was an ideal area for Kathy to show her love for food and prepare our taster menu whilst we all watched and interacted.
Would definitely visit again and can recommend to anyone interested in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in which to meet and network.

Thank you Mark. It was good to meet your wife too. When we found the house I felt that it was something special and I am delighted to learn from clients who have attended both networking and cookery courses that they love the intimate atmosphere. It sounds like I need to do more of this!
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I attended a networking/taster event at The Rowans, Hayling Island. We had the opportunity to experience the whole venue - great for a special occasion or birthday celebration plus ideal for business meetings or team building events. There is plenty of space with a warm welcoming environment that is quite unique. The added bonus is that we were also able to sample some of Kathy's delicious cooking whilst engaging with others in sharing/promoting our businesses. Thank you Kathy, a really successful evening.

Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Thank you for coming along Sue. This was the first evening networking/ taster session I have run and I am pleased that it was such a success. I hope to run more of these in the future and look forward to seeing you here again.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

We had a wonderful evening at the Food Fiend Experience last night, the host was welcoming & nice & relaxed, venue was superb, food was fabulous, some useful cooking tips, & some wine tasting, it was a networking evening where I made some great new contacts which was also useful. I can recommend this to everyone, a brilliant idea, lovely evening, + fab host, go experience it!

Thank you for your feedback Peter. It is good to know that you also made some useful contacts. It looks like networking, good food and a relaxed environment is a perfect combination.