“SEO Training Event”

Food Fiend Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Food Fiend Experience is a cookery school specialising in international cuisine. Offering unique group experiences. Demonstration and hands on classes are available followed by eating the food which has been prepared. Ideally suited for hosting special events including birthdays, hen/ stag parties, anniversaries, engagement dinners and all manner of group celebrations.An intimate and cosy venue which provides a private and highly unique setting.
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I recently attended a Search Engine Optimisation Seminar at the Rowans, and not only did I learn much to help my business, but also had a great time networking with like-minded people passionate about their enterprises, happy to share their own knowledge and expertise. For a very modest fee, I received excellent advice which was non-biased and about the web-based I need to use to get started on my new business venture.The morning was well spent in lovely sourroundings, and Kathy is a fabulous host. The catering was wnderful. I would heartily recommend this to others..
Carole D , of Fleur de Lisa Wedding Flowers and More

Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Many thanks for your lovely comments Carole. I was pleased to learn that you found the course beneficial as well as the networking opportunity and enjoyed the food. I hope to see you again at future events. Regards Kathy

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Attended a Search Engine Optimization workshop at the Rowans. Kathy always provides excellent food with hospitality to match at a wonderful venue. The presenters were very informative and presented understandable information.

1  Thank Edra E R
Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Thank you for your feedback. Pleased you found the course helpful and enjoyed my food again. Lovely to see you. Regards Kathy

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I have been to Kathy's F.F.E. twice now and have found her food and charming hospitality spot on both times. It is a good mix of information and food tasting with a bit of networking or instruction depending on what function you attend with her. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Kathyfitchett, Owner at Food Fiend Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

Thank you for your kind comments Oliver. I am delighted you keep coming back for more and I hope we'll have the chance of working together in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I had a brilliant SEO Course at Food Fiend Experience. The course was delivered really well and very informative.

The venue is very nice, lovely welcome and the lunch was excellent. All home made - delicious.

Pleased to learn that you found the SEO Workshop hosted by Food Fiend Experience helpful. I am so lucky that I have a suitable venue ideal for hosting networking meetings and workshops and now have been able to run two complementary businesses under one roof. The food of course remains my focus, so very pleased it met with your approval.

Regards

Kathy

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Attended a great SEO event with Kathy and her hospitality was great, the event was really worth while, came away with a new focus on my business and to top it all the food was wonderful.

Thank you Cheryl for your lovely comments. I am very pleased that the first course I have facilitated has been such a success and is going to help you with your business growth. I'm pleased the food went down well too!

Regards